November 30, 2012

Christmas Crafts @ Love and Lollipops


I love this time of the year, don't you? So on the eve of December 1st (YAY!), I thought I'd dig into the archives and share these with you. Just to get you in the mood ;).


Imagine a Santa Ten Pin bowling game with these...


It sure is special receiving a homemade Christmas Card. I didn't last year, but I really do want to make some this year.

Have some fun making bottle top snow people.

Make a teddy bear ornament from two pipe cleaners. I have included a nice tutorial in the post. 


Pretty for some Christmas art work or cards. 

Easy to make and yummy to eat...mmm


These make for sweet little gifts that the children can make for their friends.



You have one night left to make this :)


A sensory box filled with Christmassy goodness. 



I never posted about the bottle seen here, but if you go to the link, I share how I made another Eye-Spy Bottle. This is great fun for the really little ones.



My favourite Christmas craft of all...this precious little town of Bethlehem. I love how this one turned out...who would have thought that toilet rolls could be turned into something so special?


Have fun preparing for the BIG DAY, but remember it's a season...Enjoy it all :)

1 comment:

km said...

YES!!!!! YAY!!!!! HOORAY!!!!! This post puts my a Christmas mood. thank you for sharing from your archives. This is an amazing collection. YOU are AMAZING! Happy almost DEC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...